Be Thoughtful, Heartful and Actionable...
Kaizen understands the world is unfair, oppressive, and degrades the humanity of people of color. The historical impact of oppressive systems still has a heavy imprint on the norms and culture of most organizations. Kaizen facilitates trainings and consults with organizations to help honor the humanity of every individual within the organization.
HOW IT WORKS
Take a Few Easy Steps
Before you can truly have inclusion you must have diversity. Diversity comes in many forms, enneagram type, ethnicity, gender, culture, and many more. Learn how to better diversify your team.
Be A Change Agent
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work takes being courageous when it can be easy to not rock the boat. Kaizen offers workshops that overlaps the Enneagram with DEI work.
Inclusion takes effort because just like people it is always changing. Learn how to adopt practices that help organizations to be continuously inclusive even as the team changes over time.
CREATING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE
Kaizen facilitates trainings and consults with organizations to help honor the humanity of every individual within the organization.
- Strategic planning to adjust organizational culture to be more inclusive
- Full line of tools to help companies go through their organizational culture, understand biases, and make them more inclusive.
- Specific curated action initiatives for organizations to implement
- Employee Workplace Inclusion Assessment Interviews
What Our Clients Say
“Milton makes it understandable and even digestable because DEI subjects can be tough to hear.”
M. Stone, Operations Director
“It was perfect/kept me engaged. I recommend Milton presenting this information to other organizations. He has a gift for this.”
G. Brooks, Dean of Student Success
“I have grown. I have been challenged. I have made a lot of changes, and I still have more to do. Thank you.”
M. Luster, Entrepreneur
What's in it for your Organization ?
- Ability to identify the oppressive systems that still affect the norms and culture of most organizations.
- Recognize how each Enneagram type can betray or honor the humanity of the people in the organization.
- Better awareness of the world’s unfairness to marginalized groups and confidence to create change
- Understand the intersectionality of oppressive systems that harm everyones’ quality of life.